Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On The Verge

Saw the first cut of the pitch video today. Not bad, if I do say so myself. And that's me responding to watching myself. I'm a tough critic. Like mostpeople Ihate the sound of my voice and pretty much all of my mannerisms. And to watch myself living and breathing and generally existing is never easy. It's hard enough actually existing. Now I gotta look at it? Blech.

However, I digress. Let's start over.

Saw the first cut of the pitch video today! The lovely and talented Brandon Mahlberg (Awesome Website Here) did some pretty funny stuff. After our little meeting, I went to the Seraphim office and got some stuff did. Hellraiser comic. Horror anthologies. Candyman videos. The usual. Wink.

Anyway, I'll be heading back to Pasadena tomorrow to view the (hopefully) final cut. And if all goes according to plan, my mug will be up on Kickkstarter this very day. Kind of exciting. And a lot nervous making. Stay tuned for bloopers! They have profanity in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment