Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse: Day 1

Dang. 24 hours in and we have $1,302. Am I pleased? Absolutely. Do I expect every day to be like this one. No way.

But, honestly, if this was all the money I got, I'd still be a happy man. I'm touched. You all are incredibly generous and it warms my heart. Who the heck am I that you all should pledge your hard earned money? But the outpouring of good vibes has been incredible.

As far as production goes, today was a mad dash, but we've welcomed a very talented DP (That's Director of Photography, for you dirty minded folk.) to the family. Here's a link to his website where you can watch his reel:

Richard Kim

And now, in the spirit of the film, I leave you with a zombie joke:

What do you call a zombie in a tuxedo?
Black, White, and Dead all over

No comments:

Post a Comment